Map Railroad map of Texas, 1926
About this Item
- Railroad map of Texas, 1926
- Contributor Names
- Dodge, Ira D.
- Created / Published
- Dallas : Ira D. Dodge, 1926.
- Subject Headings
- - Railroads--Texas--Maps
- - United States--Texas
- - Index of railroads and lines.
- - Includes 3 insets of Fort Worth, Dallas, and Houston.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : hand col. ; 103 x 108 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4031.P3 1926 .D6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Index of railroads and lines. Includes 3 insets of Fort Worth, Dallas, and Houston. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Dodge, Ira D. Railroad map of Texas. Dallas: Ira D. Dodge, 1926. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2004629147/.
APA citation style:
Dodge, I. D. (1926) Railroad map of Texas. Dallas: Ira D. Dodge. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2004629147/.
MLA citation style:
Dodge, Ira D. Railroad map of Texas. Dallas: Ira D. Dodge, 1926. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2004629147/>.
More Maps like this
MapThe railroad system of Texas on September 1st, 1883 Relief shown by hachures. "Published in the statistical edition of the Galveston news, September 1st, 1883." Includes tables showing "Railroad construction in the United States" and "Railroad towns in Texas having a...
- Contributor: Hensoldt, E. A. - Rand McNally and Company
- Date: 1883
MapGray's railroad map of Texas. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: O.W. Gray & Son
- Date: 1877
MapRichardsons new map of the state of Texas, including part of Mexico. Shows railroads. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by form lines. "Compiled from government surveys and other authentic documents ... engraved expressly for the Texas almanac." "Entered according to Act of Congress...
- Contributor: Banks, Nathaniel Prentiss - Desilver, Charles
- Date: 1859
MapTexas railroads. Map overprinted in red to show railroads by number coded to list.
- Contributor: Rand McNally and Company
- Date: 1900
MapTransportation map of Texas (north). Scale ca. 1:2,344,320; 1 in. represents approx. 37 miles. Shows trackage rights, principal stations, distances between rail intersections, major U.S., Interstate, and State highways, and navigable waterways. Includes "Index to railroads." Available...
- Contributor: Geological Survey (U.S.) - United States. Federal Railroad Administration. Office of Policy and Program Development
- Date: 1975