Map Map of Ashland County, Ohio Copy 1
About this Item
- Map of Ashland County, Ohio
- Contributor Names
- McDonnell, John, active 1860
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : John McDonnell, 1861.
- Philadelphia : W.H. Rease, Lithographic Establishment
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Ohio--Asland County--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Asland County--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Ashland County
- Cadastral maps
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1861 by John McDonnell in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 596
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes of views of public, residential, commercial properties, list of subscribers, and distance table.
- - Insets: Plan of the town of Ashland -- Plan of Hayesville -- Plan of Sullivan -- Plan of Mohecanville -- Plan of Loudenville -- Plan of Petersburg, Mifflin Township -- Plan of Perysville -- Plan of Jeromeville -- Plan of Rawsburg.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 6 panels to enable folding.
- 1 map ; 134 x 122 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4083.A6G46 1861 .M3
- G4083.A6G46 1861 .M3 Copy 2 Sectioned to 4 sheets, mounted on cloth backing. Sheets 77 x 72 cm
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mcdonnell, John, Active 1860. Map of Ashland County, Ohio. Philadelphia: John McDonnell, . Philadelphia: W.H. Rease, Lithographic Establishment, 1861. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012591129/.
APA citation style:
McDonnell, J. (1861) Map of Ashland County, Ohio. Philadelphia: John McDonnell, . Philadelphia: W.H. Rease, Lithographic Establishment. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012591129/.
MLA citation style:
Mcdonnell, John, Active 1860. Map of Ashland County, Ohio. Philadelphia: John McDonnell, . Philadelphia: W.H. Rease, Lithographic Establishment, 1861. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012591129/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of Sandusky County, Ohio General county wall map showing cities, towns, roads, geographical features, and landowners' names. "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1860 by John McDonnell in the Clerk's Office of the...
- Contributor: McDonnell, John
- Date: 1860
MapMap of Ashland County, Ohio Cadastral map showing some landowners' names. LC Land ownership maps, 598 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes insets of Troy, Polk, Sullivan, Albion, Hayesville,...
- Contributor: Niederheiser, F. L.
- Date: 1897
MapMap of Ashland County, Wis. LC Land ownership maps, 1411 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Welcke, Robert A. - Nohl, W. G.
- Date: 1858
MapNunan's map of Ashland Co., Ohio : showing the sections, farms, lots, & villages LC Land ownership maps, 597 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes distance table, views of public, and residential properties. Insets: Sullivan, Sullivan Tp --...
- Contributor: Schuchman, William - Plumb, H. S. - Nunan, Philip
- Date: 1861
MapMap of Lucas Co., Ohio Includes business directories and views of residential, public properties. Insets: Part of Maumee -- Plan of Toledo -- East Oregon -- Plan of Sylvania -- Maumee City. LC copy imperfect: Mounted on...
- Contributor: Rease, W. H.
- Date: 1861