Map Map of Montgomery County, Ohio
About this Item
- Map of Montgomery County, Ohio
- Contributor Names
- Skinner, Robert J., -1849.
- Middleton, Wallace & Co.
- Created / Published
- Cincinnati : R. J. Skinner, 1857.
- Cincinnati, O : Lithographed by Middleton, Wallace & Co.
- Subject Headings
- - United States--Ohio--Montgomery County
- - LC copy imperfect: Original sheets sectioned into 6 panels to enable folding.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 657
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes illustration of Montgomery Court House.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : color ; 127 x 167 cm, sheets 64 x 56 cm or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4083.M65G46 1857 .S5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Skinner, Robert J., -1849, and Wallace & Co Middleton. Map of Montgomery County, Ohio. Cincinnati: R. J. Skinner, . Cincinnati, O: Lithographed by Middleton, Wallace & Co, 1857. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592382/.
APA citation style:
Skinner, R. J. & Middleton, W. &. C. (1857) Map of Montgomery County, Ohio. Cincinnati: R. J. Skinner, . Cincinnati, O: Lithographed by Middleton, Wallace & Co. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592382/.
MLA citation style:
Skinner, Robert J., -1849, and Wallace & Co Middleton. Map of Montgomery County, Ohio. Cincinnati: R. J. Skinner, . Cincinnati, O: Lithographed by Middleton, Wallace & Co, 1857. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012592382/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of Butler County, Ohio "This map was drawn from the original surveys of the range and township lines and from recent surveys of the subdivision fo the several sections in each township and published by John...
- Contributor: Middleton, Wallace & Co. - Crane, John
- Date: 1855
MapMap of Morgan County, Ohio LC Land ownership maps, 659 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes population statistical table, Insets: Windsor -- Reinersville -- McConnelsville -- Deavertown -- Morganville...
- Contributor: Middleton, Wallace & Co. - Johnson, Wm. P.
- Date: 1854
MapMap of Wabash County, Indiana LC Land ownership maps, 175 Includes "Historical sketch of Wabash County," business directories, views of public and resident buidlings. Insets: Largo, Largo Tp. -- Wabash, Noble Tp. -- Urbana -- Stockdale, Pleasant...
- Contributor: Ehrgott, Forbriger & Co. - Skinner, Robert J.
- Date: 1861
MapRedding and Watson's map of Walworth County, Wisconsin "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1856 by Robert Pearsall Smith in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the eastern district of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps,...
- Contributor: Redding, T. - Middleton, Wallace & Co. - Watson, J. J.
- Date: 1857
MapUnited States railway map, showing all the railways completed in progress and proposed in the United ... Map of the eastern United States within decorative borders showing drainage, cities and towns, state boundaries, and the railroad network with named lines and state of construction.
- Contributor: Middleton, Wallace & Co.
- Date: 1856