Map Map of Washington County, Ohio : from actual survey & records by Wm. Lorey.
About this Item
- Map of Washington County, Ohio : from actual survey & records by Wm. Lorey.
- Contributor Names
- Lorey, Wm. (William)
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Edwin P. Gardner, 1858.
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Ohio--Washington County--Maps
- - Landowners--Ohio--Washington County--Maps
- - Marietta (Ohio)--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Washington County
- - United States--Ohio--Marietta
- - Shows landownership.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 686
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Inset maps: Bonn -- Newport -- Cutler -- Barlow -- Watertown -- Grandview -- Plymouth, Pleasanton -- Buell's Lowell -- Matamoras -- Beverly -- Marietta -- Salem.
- - Includes index for Marietta, table of distances and 6 views.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 102 x 140 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4083.W3 1858 .L6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lorey, Wm. Map of Washington County, Ohio: from actual survey & records by Wm. Lorey. Philadelphia: Edwin P. Gardner, 1858. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2006636760/.
APA citation style:
Lorey, W. (1858) Map of Washington County, Ohio: from actual survey & records by Wm. Lorey. Philadelphia: Edwin P. Gardner. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2006636760/.
MLA citation style:
Lorey, Wm. Map of Washington County, Ohio: from actual survey & records by Wm. Lorey. Philadelphia: Edwin P. Gardner, 1858. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2006636760/>.
More Maps like this
MapBaker's map of Wayne Co., Ohio LC Land ownership maps, 687 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes distance tables, statistical tables, business directory, views of public, residential, commercial properties, insets...
- Contributor: Hein, J. - Lorey, Wm. (William) - Lorey, Wm.
- Date: 1856
MapMap of Schoharie Co., New York General county wall map showing townships (hand col.), roads, buildings, and householders' names. Relief shown by hachures. In lower margin: Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1856 by Robert...
- Contributor: Lorey, Wm. (William) - Wenig, E. - Smith, Robert Pearsall
- Date: 1856
MapPlat book of Washington County, Minnesota : showing township plats, city and village plats, sub-division plats, ... Includes index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Annotations in pencil and colored pencil on some maps. Map of east Oakdale Township (28 cm.) taped...
- Contributor: Simonet, James F. - Hudson Map Company
- Date: 1938
MapMap of Washington County, New York Relief shown by hachures. Includes 9 insets, tables of statistics, and 13 views. "Entered according to act of Congress in ... 1853 by Robert Pearsall Smith, in ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania."...
- Contributor: Scott, James D. - Smith, Robert Pearsall - Levey, Morris
- Date: 1853
MapMap of Washington County, Texas. Shows land ownership. "Copyright 1879, W. C. Walsh, Commissioner of the Genl. Land Office of the State of Texas." "Lithographed by A. Gast & Co.-St. Louis & N.Y. new process." LC Land...
- Contributor: Texas. General Land Office - Walsh, W. C. (William C.) - August Gast & Co.
- Date: 1879