Map Panoramic view of Evansville, Ind., 1880.
About this Item
- Panoramic view of Evansville, Ind., 1880.
- Other Title
- Evansville, Ind., 1880
- Panoramic view of Evansville, Indiana, 1880
- Contributor Names
- Beck & Pauli.
- Created / Published
- Milwaukee, Wis. : Lith. by Beck & Pauli 
- Subject Headings
- - Evansville (Ind.)--Aerial views
- - Central business districts--Indiana--Evansville--Maps
- - United States--Indiana--Evansville
- - Bird's-eye view.
- - Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by shading.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Acquisitions control no. 2010-068
- - Dealer: Boston Rare Maps, Southhampton, MA
- 1 view ; 45 x 102 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4094.E9A3 1880 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Bird's-eye view. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by shading. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions control no. 2010-068 Dealer: Boston Rare Maps, Southhampton, MA
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Beck & Pauli. Panoramic view of Evansville, Ind. [Milwaukee, Wis.: Lith. by Beck & Pauli, 1880] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2010587581/.
APA citation style:
Beck & Pauli. (1880) Panoramic view of Evansville, Ind. [Milwaukee, Wis.: Lith. by Beck & Pauli] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010587581/.
MLA citation style:
Beck & Pauli. Panoramic view of Evansville, Ind. [Milwaukee, Wis.: Lith. by Beck & Pauli, 1880] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2010587581/>.