Maps Map of Kalamazoo Co., Michigan
About this Item
- Map of Kalamazoo Co., Michigan
- Contributor Names
- Geil & Harley.
- Worley & Bracher.
- Gross, I. M.
- Jones, S. L.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Geil & Harley, 1861.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Kalamazoo County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Kalamazoo County--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Kalamazoo County
- Cadastral maps
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1861 by David S. Harley in the District Court of the district of Michigan."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 336
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 4 panels to enable folding.
- - Include business directories, distance table, insets of Kalamazoo, Augusta, Schoolcraft, Brady, Galesburgh, views of residential, public, and commercial properties.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : mounted on linen, hand colored ; 117 x 117 cm, sheets 122 x 62 cm, folded to 63 x 62 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4113.K2G46 1861 .G4
- G4113.K2G46 1861 .G4 Copy 2 Negative photocopy. 1 map on 14 sheets, sheets 37 x 48 cm or smaller.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Geil & Harley, Worley & Bracher, I. M Gross, and S. L Jones. Map of Kalamazoo Co., Michigan. Philadelphia: Geil & Harley, 1861. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593151/. (Accessed February 19, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Geil & Harley, Worley & Bracher, Gross, I. M. & Jones, S. L. (1861) Map of Kalamazoo Co., Michigan. Philadelphia: Geil & Harley. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593151/.
MLA citation style:
Geil & Harley, et al. Map of Kalamazoo Co., Michigan. Philadelphia: Geil & Harley, 1861. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593151/>.