Map Railroad and post office map of Minnesota and Wisconsin.
About this Item
- Railroad and post office map of Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Township and county map showing drainage, cities and towns, and the named railroad network.
- Contributor Names
- H.H. Lloyd & Co.
- Created / Published
- New York, 1871.
- Subject Headings
- - Railroads--Minnesota--Maps
- - Railroads--Wisconsin--Maps
- - Postal service--Minnesota--Maps
- - Postal Service--Wisconsin--Maps
- - United States--Minnesota
- - United States--Wisconsin
- - Scale ca. 1:1,300,000.
- - LC Railroad maps, 129
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2: 110
- col. map 90 x 66 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4141.P3 1871 .H15
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
H.H. Lloyd & Co. Railroad and post office map of Minnesota and Wisconsin. New York, 1871. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/98688399/.
APA citation style:
H.H. Lloyd & Co. (1871) Railroad and post office map of Minnesota and Wisconsin. New York. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98688399/.
MLA citation style:
H.H. Lloyd & Co. Railroad and post office map of Minnesota and Wisconsin. New York, 1871. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/98688399/>.
More Maps like this
MapLloyd's new county map of the United States and Canadas showing battle fields, railroads, &c., compiled ... Indicates location and date of engagements, towns, railroads, state and county boundaries, and rivers.
- Contributor: Schönberg & Co. - H.H. Lloyd & Co.
- Date: 1863
MapLloyd's new military map of the border & southern states; drawn by Edward S. Hall. The map indicates drainage, relief by hachures, state boundaries, place names, canals, and the railroad network. Railroad names appear along the lines.
- Contributor: Hall, Edward S. - H.H. Lloyd & Co.
- Date: 1861
MapGalbraith's railway mail service maps, Minnesota. One of eight large-scale pictorial maps of midwestern states showing routes and post offices of the Railway Mail Service. Designed by Chicago railway mail clerk Frank H. Galbraith to help employees of...
- Contributor: United States. Railway Mail Service - Galbraith, Frank H.
- Date: 1897
MapRailway postal diagram of the state of Wisconsin prepared for the use of the Railway Mail ... Shows county boundaries, cities and towns, and the railroad network with names along the lines.
- Contributor: Nicholson, W. L.
- Date: 1882
MapMap of Virginia, Maryland and Delaware exhibiting the post offices, post roads, canals, rail roads &c.
Delaware, Maryland, Virginia Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridians: Washington and Greenwich. LC copy sectioned in 8 and mounted on cloth. Printed label on verso: no. 5, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia. LC Railroad maps, 70 Available...
- Contributor: Burr, David H. - Arrowsmith, John
- Date: 1839