Map Standard map of Sherburne County, Minnesota
About this Item
- Standard map of Sherburne County, Minnesota
- Contributor Names
- Minnesota Map Publishing Co.
- Created / Published
- St. Paul, Minn. : Minnesota Map Pub., c1913.
- Subject Headings
- - Sherburne County (Minn.)--Maps
- - Roads--Minnesota--Sherburne County--Maps
- - United States--Minnesota--Sherburne County
- - State trunk highways and state aid roads shown in red.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 45 x 63 cm., on sheet 51 x 67 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4143.S4 1913 .M5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- State trunk highways and state aid roads shown in red. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Minnesota Map Publishing Co. Standard map of Sherburne County, Minnesota. St. Paul, Minn.: Minnesota Map Pub, 1913. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2005625356/.
APA citation style:
Minnesota Map Publishing Co. (1913) Standard map of Sherburne County, Minnesota. St. Paul, Minn.: Minnesota Map Pub. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2005625356/.
MLA citation style:
Minnesota Map Publishing Co. Standard map of Sherburne County, Minnesota. St. Paul, Minn.: Minnesota Map Pub, 1913. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2005625356/>.
More Maps like this
MapStandard map of Wright County, Minnesota : showing portions of Hennepin and Stearns Counties. Main auto roads and secondary roads shown in red. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: McGill-Warner Co.
- Date: 1920
MapMap of the country embracing the several routes examined with a view to a national road ... Scale ca. 1:633,600. LC copy imperfect: Lacks part of legend. Relief shown by hachures. From the Josiah Bartlett family papers. Originally published in U.S. House of Representatives report, 1827. Available also through...
- Contributor: Trimble, Isaac Ridgeway - Bartlett, Josiah - United States. Congress. House - Long, Stephen Harriman
- Date: 1827
MapAccess roads along the Mississippi River : Black Hawk, LA to Head of Passes, mile 0 ...
Access roads along the Mississippi River : Printed in 7 segments on 1 sheet. Text and col. ill. on verso. "October 2006." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. New Orleans District
- Date: 2008
Map[Map of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, southern New York State, and adjacent parts of Maryland and Virginia] Shows major roads. "Reduced from Adlum and Wallis's Large Map." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. From the William Bingham estate maps. LC copy annotated...
- Contributor: Adlum, John - Bingham, William - Wallis, John - Smither, James
- Date: 1795
MapMitchell's map of South Carolina : exhibiting its internal improvements, roads, distances &c.
Map of South Carolina Relief shown by contours and hachures. Prime meridian: Washington. "Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1834 by S. Augustus Mitchell in the Clerks office of the Eastern District of...
- Contributor: Thomas, Cowperthwait & Co. - Young, J. H. (James Hamilton) - Mitchell, S. Augustus (Samuel Augustus) - Young, J. H.
- Date: 1849