Map [St. Louis Co., Mo.].
About this Item
- [St. Louis Co., Mo.].
- Created / Published
- [St. Louis, Mo.?] : [Publisher not identified], [between 1869 and 1871].
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Missouri--Saint Louis County--Maps
- - Landowners--Missouri--Saint Louis County--Maps
- - Saint Louis (Mo.)--Maps
- - United States--Missouri--Saint Louis County
- - United States--Missouri--Saint Louis
- Cadastral maps
- - Shows names of landowners.
- - Title supplied by cataloger.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 407
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy in mylar, mounted on cloth back with red and blue color pencil markings and stained throughout.
- 1 map on 8 sheets ; 182 x 172 cm, sheets 46 x 86 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4163.S35G46 1869 .S3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
St. Louis Co., Mo. [St. louis, mo.?: publisher not identified, between 1869 and 1871, 1869] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593051/.
APA citation style:
(1869) St. Louis Co., Mo. [St. louis, mo.?: publisher not identified, between 1869 and 1871] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593051/.
MLA citation style:
St. Louis Co., Mo. [St. louis, mo.?: publisher not identified, between 1869 and 1871, 1869] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012593051/>.
More Maps like this
MapCity of St. Louis Shows city wards and selected landownership. Includes index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Hutawa, Julius
- Date: 1870
MapNew topographical map of Saint Louis, Missouri Shows names of some residents, towns, houses, river, creeks, etc. Relief shown by contours. Copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth back and stained. "Entered according to the act of Congress in the year...
- Contributor: Waagner, Gustavus
- Date: 1857
MapTownship plats : [Saline County, Missouri].
Illustrated atlas map of Saline County, Missouri Title from cover. LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 5347 County map "drawn by J.A. Matthews." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Only odd-numbered pages...
- Contributor: Missouri Publishing Co.
- Date: 1876
MapMap of Madison County, Missouri, showing the lands of B.B. Cahoon, of Fredericktown, Madison County, Missouri. Shows sections of townships. Copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth back, holes throughout, and losses along the border. Annotated in red, blue, pink, and black marker. Includes text and list of lands owned...
- Contributor: Cahoon, B. B.
- Date: 1882
MapWashington township. Title at head of map. Blueprint Shows names of residents. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy has red and green pencil markings throughout...
- Date: 1880