Map Map of Saline County, Missouri Copy 1
About this Item
- Map of Saline County, Missouri
- Contributor Names
- Alexander, M. J.
- Created / Published
- [St. Louis, Mo.?] : M.J. Alexander, 1871.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Missouri--Saline County--Maps
- - Saline County (Mo.)--Maps
- - United States--Missouri--Saline County
- Cadastral maps
- - Shows names of residents.
- - Includes advertisements and ill.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 408
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 112 x 91 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4163.S5G46 1871 .A4
- G4163.S5G46 1871 .A4 Copy 2 Sectioned in parts and mounted on cloth.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Alexander, M. J. Map of Saline County, Missouri. [St. Louis, Mo.?: M.J. Alexander, 1871] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593052/.
APA citation style:
Alexander, M. J. (1871) Map of Saline County, Missouri. [St. Louis, Mo.?: M.J. Alexander] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593052/.
MLA citation style:
Alexander, M. J. Map of Saline County, Missouri. [St. Louis, Mo.?: M.J. Alexander, 1871] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012593052/>.
More Maps like this
MapTownship plats : [Saline County, Missouri].
Illustrated atlas map of Saline County, Missouri Title from cover. LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 5347 County map "drawn by J.A. Matthews." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Only odd-numbered pages...
- Contributor: Missouri Publishing Co.
- Date: 1876
MapMap of Hickory Co., Mo.
Map of Hickory County, Missouri | Hickory County, Missouri Shows names of some residents. "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1880 by J. Sullivan Higgins in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington, D.C." Text and...
- Contributor: Higgins, R. T. (R. Thornton) - Higgins, R. T.
- Date: 1880
MapEdwards' map of Jackson Co., Missouri
Edwards' map of Jackson County, Missouri | Map of Jackson Co., Missouri Relief shown by contours. Shows names of some residents. "Copyright secured by John P. Edwards, 1887." Includes text. LC Land ownership maps, 400 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site...
- Contributor: Edwards, John P.
- Date: 1887
MapMap of McDonald County, Missouri: Shows names of some residents. Copies imperfect: Sectioned in 4 parts and mounted on cloth back. "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1883 y H.V. Erdmannsdorff in the office...
- Contributor: Erdmannsdorff, H. V. - Smith & Stroup (Firm)
- Date: 1884
MapMap of Gundy County, Missouri Shows names of residents. Includes ill. LC Land ownership maps, 397 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Thomas, F.
- Date: 1890