Maps Grand Canyon National Park and vicinity, Arizona : 1962
About this Item
- Grand Canyon National Park and vicinity, Arizona : 1962
- Other Title
- Grand Canyon National Park and vicinity, Ariz.
- Contributor Names
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Created / Published
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 
- Subject Headings
- - Grand Canyon National Park (Ariz.)--Maps
- - United States--Arizona--Grand Canyon National Park
- - Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- - "Compiled in 1967 from 1:62,000-scale maps dated 1954 and 1962 and by photogrammetric methods from aerial photographs taken 1951, 1954, 1958, and 1960."
- - "Supersedes map dated 1923."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "N3600--W11145/28/60."
- 1 map : col. ; 83 x 144 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4332.G7 1962 .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S. Grand Canyon National Park and vicinity, Arizona: 1962. [Reston, Va.: The Survey, 1962] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/96682204/. (Accessed December 03, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Geological Survey, U. S. (1962) Grand Canyon National Park and vicinity, Arizona: 1962. [Reston, Va.: The Survey] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/96682204/.
MLA citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S. Grand Canyon National Park and vicinity, Arizona: 1962. [Reston, Va.: The Survey, 1962] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/96682204/>.