Map sheet XXIII - The Colorado Plateau and San Francisco Mountains Atlas, c. 1
About this Item
- Tertiary history of the Grand cañon district, with atlas,...
- Contributor Names
- Dutton, Clarence E. (Clarence Edward), 1841-1912.
- Created / Published
- Washington, Govt. print. off., 1882.
- Subject Headings
- - Geology--Arizona
- - Geology, Stratigraphic--Tertiary
- - Erosion
- - United States--Arizona
- - United States--Arizona--Grand Canyon
- - Scale 1:63360.
- - Phillips, 1471
- - atlas Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 2 copies
- xiv, 264 p. illus., xiii pl. (part fold. and col.; incl. front., maps) diagrs. 31 x 23 cm. and atlas of XXIII sheets. 52 x 45 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- QE75 .M7 vol. 2
- G1497.C6 D8 1882 Fol. : Vault Atlas
- G1497.C6 D8 1882 Fol. Copy 2 Atlas
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Scale 1:63360. Phillips, 1471 atlas Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 2 copies
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Dutton, Clarence E. Tertiary history of the Grand cañon district, with atlas. Washington, Govt. print. off, 1882. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gs05000790/.
APA citation style:
Dutton, C. E. (1882) Tertiary history of the Grand cañon district, with atlas. Washington, Govt. print. off. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gs05000790/.
MLA citation style:
Dutton, Clarence E. Tertiary history of the Grand cañon district, with atlas. Washington, Govt. print. off, 1882. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gs05000790/>.