Map Official map of Pima County, Arizona. Copy 1
About this Item
- Official map of Pima County, Arizona.
- Contributor Names
- Roskruge, George J.
- Created / Published
- [n.p.] 1893.
- Subject Headings
- - Pima County (Ariz.)--Maps
- - Nogales (Ariz.)--Maps
- - Tucson (Ariz.)--Maps
- - United States--Arizona--Pima County
- - United States--Arizona--Nogales
- - United States--Arizona--Tucson
- - Scale ca. 1:200,000.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows landownership.
- - "Copyrighted by George J. Roskruge, Tuscon, Arizona, 1893."
- - "Adopted as the official map of Pima County by resolution of Board of Supervisors, July 22, 1893."
- - Includes illus., "Map of the city of Tucson with additions, 1893," and inset of "Town of Nogales."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 6
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2
- map 70 x 138 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4333.P4 1893 .R6
- G4333.P4 1893 .R6 Copy 2 lacking bottom portion of Nogales inset
- G4333.P4 1893 .R6 Copy 3 annotated with orange pencil: 1
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Roskruge, George J. Official map of Pima County, Arizona. [N.P, 1893] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/77692954/.
APA citation style:
Roskruge, G. J. (1893) Official map of Pima County, Arizona. [N.P] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/77692954/.
MLA citation style:
Roskruge, George J. Official map of Pima County, Arizona. [N.P, 1893] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/77692954/>.
More Maps like this
MapSanborn Fire Insurance Map from Tucson, Pima County, Arizona. Jul 1886. 9.
- Date: 1886-07
MapSanborn Fire Insurance Map from Tucson, Pima County, Arizona. Jan 1889. 9.
- Date: 1889-01
MapSanborn Fire Insurance Map from Tucson, Pima County, Arizona. Aug 1896. 10.
- Date: 1896-08
MapSanborn Fire Insurance Map from Tucson, Pima County, Arizona. Mar 1901. 22.
- Date: 1901-03
MapSanborn Fire Insurance Map from Tucson, Pima County, Arizona. May 1909. 34.
- Date: 1909-05