Map Official map of Pima County, Arizona. Copy 1
About this Item
- Official map of Pima County, Arizona.
- Contributor Names
- Roskruge, George J.
- Created / Published
- [n.p.] 1893.
- Subject Headings
- - Pima County (Ariz.)--Maps
- - Nogales (Ariz.)--Maps
- - Tucson (Ariz.)--Maps
- - United States--Arizona--Pima County
- - United States--Arizona--Nogales
- - United States--Arizona--Tucson
- - Scale ca. 1:200,000.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows landownership.
- - "Copyrighted by George J. Roskruge, Tuscon, Arizona, 1893."
- - "Adopted as the official map of Pima County by resolution of Board of Supervisors, July 22, 1893."
- - Includes illus., "Map of the city of Tucson with additions, 1893," and inset of "Town of Nogales."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 6
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2
- map 70 x 138 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4333.P4 1893 .R6
- G4333.P4 1893 .R6 Copy 2 lacking bottom portion of Nogales inset
- G4333.P4 1893 .R6 Copy 3 annotated with orange pencil: 1
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:200,000. Relief shown by hachures. Shows landownership. "Copyrighted by George J. Roskruge, Tuscon, Arizona, 1893." "Adopted as the official map of Pima County by resolution of Board of Supervisors, July 22, 1893." Includes illus., "Map of the city of Tucson with additions, 1893," and inset of "Town of Nogales." LC Land ownership maps, 6 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Roskruge, George J. Official map of Pima County, Arizona. [N.P, 1893] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/77692954/.
APA citation style:
Roskruge, G. J. (1893) Official map of Pima County, Arizona. [N.P] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/77692954/.
MLA citation style:
Roskruge, George J. Official map of Pima County, Arizona. [N.P, 1893] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/77692954/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of the State of New York. Scale ca. 1:325,000. Relief shown pictorially. Hand colored. Prime meridian: New York. Shows land ownership. Includes text and inset "Continuation of the State westward from the pre-emption line on a scale reduced...
- Contributor: Fairman, Gideon - De Witt, Simeon
- Date: 1802
MapMap of Virginia Relief shown by hachures. Shows names of some residents. Transferred from the Carter Godwin Woodson Papers in the Manuscript Division, L.C. Includes an index of the "Population of the Cities, Towns, and...
- Contributor: Waddell, J. H. - Woodson, Carter Godwin - Maury, Matthew Fontaine
- Date: 1871
Map[Land ownership map of the William Bingham estate in northwestern Pennsylvania]. From the William Bingham estate maps. Annotated in ink and watercolor to show land ownership. Philadelphia meridian. LC copy stained and lacks sections along fold lines. LC copy has label annotated in...
- Contributor: Bingham, William
- Date: 1800
MapSectional map of southern Minnesota "Entered accordinly to Act of Congress in the year 1855 by S. Holsteen in the Clerks Office of the District Court of Minnesota." LC Land ownership maps, 641 Available also through the...
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Holsteen, S.
- Date: 1855
MapA correct map of the state of Vermont : exhibiting the county and town lines, rivers, ... Relief shown by hachures. Shows minor civil subdivisions. Prime meridian: Washington and London. Wheat & Brun no. 200. Includes notes and ill. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as...
- Contributor: Whitelaw, James - Doolittle, Amos
- Date: 1796