Map Official map of Siskiyou County, State of California
About this Item
- Official map of Siskiyou County, State of California
- Contributor Names
- Davidson, J. M. (James McDermitt), 1853-
- Bancroft & Company.
- Created / Published
- S[an] F[rancisco] : Bancroft Co. Lith., 1887.
- Subject Headings
- - Siskiyou County (Calif.)--Maps
- - Real property--California--Siskiyou County--Maps
- - Landowners--California--Siskiyou County--Maps
- - United States--California--Siskiyou County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by shading, hachures, and spot heights.
- - Cadastral map showing drainage, railroads, land ownership, landowners' names, judicial townships, township, section and quarter-section lines, etc.
- - "Approved and declared to be the official map of Siskiyou County, by ... Board of Supervisors ... 1887."
- - Includes insets of Etna, Callahans, Yreka, Sketch showing all mineral surveys in T.45 N., R.7 W., M.D.M.k, Montague, and Fort Jones, and ill.
- - LC Land ownership maps, no. 42
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map in 20 segments on 1 sheet : hand col., cloth backing ; 108 x 175 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4363.S66 1887 .D3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Davidson, J. M, and Bancroft & Company. Official map of Siskiyou County, State of California. [San Francisco: Bancroft Co. Lith, 1887] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592101/.
APA citation style:
Davidson, J. M. & Bancroft & Company. (1887) Official map of Siskiyou County, State of California. [San Francisco: Bancroft Co. Lith] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592101/.
MLA citation style:
Davidson, J. M, and Bancroft & Company. Official map of Siskiyou County, State of California. [San Francisco: Bancroft Co. Lith, 1887] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012592101/>.
More Maps like this
MapPlat book of San Diego County, California LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 3941 Includes index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Annotations in blue ink, red ink, pencil, blue colored pencil,...
- Contributor: Alexander, W. E. - Alexander, W. E. (William E.)
- Date: 1912
MapOfficial map of Sutter County, California Relief shown by hachures. Cadastral map showing drainage, land ownership, supervisor districts, railroads, roads, etc. "Approved ... by order of the Board of Supervisors at the May Session A.D. 1873." Includes statistics...
- Contributor: A.L. Bancroft & Company - Pennington, J. T.
- Date: 1873
MapOfficial map of the County of Los Angeles, California : compiled from the official maps Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Cadastral map showing drainage, roads, railroads, land ownership, landowners' names, ranchos, tracts, township & section lines, etc. " ... this map has been adopted by...
- Contributor: Los Angeles Lithographic Co. - Wright, E. T. - Wright, E. T. (Edward T.) - Perry, C. N.
- Date: 1898
MapMap of the County of El Dorado, California : compiled from the official records and surveys Relief shown by hachures. Cadastral map showing drainage, roads, land ownership, landowners' name, township & section lines, etc. "Approved by the Board of Supervisors ... 1895." Includes inset of Placerville and index...
- Contributor: Punnett Brothers
- Date: 1895
MapMap of a portion of Kern County, California. : showing ranches, lakes, rivers, canals, sloughs, and ... Relief shown by shading. Also partial cadastral map showing land ownership and some landowners' names. LC Land ownership maps, 19 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster...
- Contributor: Britton & Rey
- Date: 1888