Maps Birdseye view of San Francisco and surrounding country.
About this Item
- Birdseye view of San Francisco and surrounding country.
- Contributor Names
- Goddard, G. H.
- Britton, Rey & Co.
- Snow & May.
- Created / Published
- S[an] F[rancisco] Snow & May, c1876.
- Subject Headings
- - San Francisco (Calif.)--Aerial views
- - United States--California--San Francisco
- - Perspective map not drawn to scale.
- - Accompanied by: Key to Snow & May's view of San Francisco and surrounding country. 1 l.
- - LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 37
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy includes the statement "Entered according to act of Congress 1876", with the "6" apparently added by hand.
- - AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- col. map 76 x 120 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4364.S5A3 1876 .G6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Goddard, G. H, Rey & Co Britton, and Snow & May. Birdseye view of San Francisco and surrounding country. [San Francisco Snow & May, 1876] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/75693103/. (Accessed February 25, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Goddard, G. H., Britton, R. &. C. & Snow & May. (1876) Birdseye view of San Francisco and surrounding country. [San Francisco Snow & May] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/75693103/.
MLA citation style:
Goddard, G. H, Rey & Co Britton, and Snow & May. Birdseye view of San Francisco and surrounding country. [San Francisco Snow & May, 1876] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/75693103/>.