Map Plano de Cartagena de Yndyas
About this Item
- Plano de Cartagena de Yndyas
- Contributor Names
- Mota, Juan de.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Cartagena Region (Colombia)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Coasts--Colombia--Cartagena Region--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Atlantic Coast (Colombia)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Manuscript maps--Early works to 1800
- - Colombia--Cartagena Region
- - Colombia--Atlantic Coast
- - Shows coast of Colombia in region of Cartagena.
- - Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings.
- - Oriented with north toward the lower left.
- - Watermark: D. & C. Blauw.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Mounted on cloth backing.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 278
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Indexed.
- - Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 162.
- - Vault
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 31 x 44 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G5294.C3A1 1790 .M6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Shows coast of Colombia in region of Cartagena. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Watermark: D. & C. Blauw. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 278 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 162. Vault
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mota, Juan De. Plano de Cartagena de Yndyas.  Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/90682782/.
APA citation style:
Mota, J. D. (1790) Plano de Cartagena de Yndyas. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/90682782/.
MLA citation style:
Mota, Juan De. Plano de Cartagena de Yndyas.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/90682782/>.