About this Item
- Contributor Names
- Senex, John, -1740.
- Created / Published
- [S.l., 17--]
- Subject Headings
- - Europe--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Europe
- - "Printed for T. Bowles in St. Pauls Church Yard, John Bowles & Son in Cornhil, & Robt. Sayer in Fleetstreet."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 63 x 93 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G5700 17-- .S4 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Chicago citation style:
Senex, John, -1740. Europe. [S.l., 17] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002624011/. (Accessed December 09, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Senex, J. Europe. [S.l., 17] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002624011/.
MLA citation style:
Senex, John, -1740. Europe. [S.l., 17] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2002624011/>.