Maps Tafel in welke vertoont werden alle werk-tuygen behorende tot de krygs-kunde
About this Item
- A collection of plans of fortifications and battles, 1684-1709 : [Europe]
- Contributor Names
- Beeck, Anna, 1678-
- Baillieu, Gaspar de.
- Created / Published
- [S.l. : s.n., 1709]
- Subject Headings
- - Europe--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Europe--Historical geography--Maps
- - Cities and towns--Europe--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Fortification--Early works to 1800
- - Spanish Succession, War of, 1701-1714--Maps
- - Ramillies, Battle of, Belgium, 1706--Maps
- - Atlases--Early works to 1800
- - Europe
- - Relief shown by hachures and pictorially.
- - Title from cover of composite atlas.
- - Dates on maps range from 1684 to 1709.
- - Beeck was the publisher of battle plans at The Hague from 1702 to 1709.
- - Phillips, 5152
- - An atlas factice of 117 hand col. maps on 115 sheets.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Register in French. Maps in French, Dutch, Latin, and English.
- - Phillips register lists and describes 116 maps.
- - Includes a typed register and a manuscript register.
- - Copy imperfect: Lacking physical map no. 17.
- - Bound in grey cloth covered boards with encapsulated post bindings for map sheets.
- 1 atlas (3 v. (various pagings)) : hand col. ill., 117 hand col. maps ; 56 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G1793 .B4 1709
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Beeck, Anna, and Gaspar De Baillieu. [A collection of plans of fortifications and battles, 1684 to 1709: Europe]. [S.l.: s.n, 1709] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008621715/. (Accessed February 19, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Beeck, A. & Baillieu, G. D. (1709) [A collection of plans of fortifications and battles, 1684 to 1709: Europe]. [S.l.: s.n] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008621715/.
MLA citation style:
Beeck, Anna, and Gaspar De Baillieu. [A collection of plans of fortifications and battles, 1684 to 1709: Europe]. [S.l.: s.n, 1709] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2008621715/>.