Maps Image 1 of Holland 1:25,000
About this Item
- Holland 1:25,000
- Other Title
- A.M.S. M831
- [Series] M831
- Contributor Names
- United States. Army Map Service.
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces.
- Created / Published
- Washington : Army Map Service, U.S. Army, 1943-
- Sheet 1 S.E. Ouddorp -- Sheet 6 S.W. Nijmegen -- Sheet 301. West Terschelling -- Sheet 338. Alkmaar -- Sheet 388. Ginkel -- Sheet 388. Ginkel (west).
- Subject Headings
- - Netherlands--Maps, Topographic
- - Military maps
- - Netherlands
- - Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Relief also shown by hachures on some sheets. Depths shown by contours on some sheets.
- - Filing title in lower margin at right on some sheets.
- - Sheets individually subtitled in upper margin at center.
- - Various eds. of some sheets.
- - Ed. statements differ, e.g.: First edition-AMS 1 -- Second edition (AEF).
- - Some sheets have grid identification statement: Nord de Guerre zone grid (blue).
- - Former security classification statement in upper margin: For use by War and Navy Department agencies only.
- - Imperfect: Sheets variously annotated, rubber-stamped, laminated, mounted on cloth backing.
- - Includes source-materials note, glossary, and diagrams.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- maps : col. ; 41 x 83 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G6000 s25 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Army Map Service, and United States Army. American Expeditionary Forces. Holland 1:25,000. Washington: Army Map Service, U.S. Army, 1943. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2003630738/. (Accessed January 19, 2017.)
APA citation style:
United States Army Map Service & United States Army. American Expeditionary Forces. (1943) Holland 1:25,000. Washington: Army Map Service, U.S. Army. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2003630738/.
MLA citation style:
United States Army Map Service, and United States Army. American Expeditionary Forces. Holland 1:25,000. Washington: Army Map Service, U.S. Army, 1943. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2003630738/>.