Maps Plan of the city of Vladivostok.
About this Item
- Plan of the city of Vladivostok.
- Contributor Names
- Young Men's Christian Association (Vladivostok, Russia)
- Created / Published
- [Vladivostok?] : Young Men's Christian Association, 1918
- Subject Headings
- - Vladivostok (Russia)--Maps
- - Vladivostok (Russia)--Maps, Tourist
- - Russia--Vladivostok
- - Relief shown by form lines.
- - Also shows wards.
- - In English except printer's statement in Russian.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Use-worn, fold-lined, torn at fold lines and in margins, missing small sections of margins, annotated in red/black inks, has typewritten sheet attached identifiying points of military interest.
- - Includes index to points of interest, street index, and letter-key to wards.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2008-27
- 1 map : col. ; 26 x 36 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7064.V56 1918 .Y6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Young Men'S Christian Association. Plan of the city of Vladivostok. [Vladivostok?: Young Men's Christian Association, 1918] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008620446/. (Accessed January 18, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Young Men'S Christian Association. (1918) Plan of the city of Vladivostok. [Vladivostok?: Young Men's Christian Association] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008620446/.
MLA citation style:
Young Men'S Christian Association. Plan of the city of Vladivostok. [Vladivostok?: Young Men's Christian Association, 1918] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2008620446/>.