Map [Huang He nan he tu].
About this Item
- [Huang He nan he tu].
- Other Title
- Map of the lower reaches of the Yellow River
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [Qianlong 15 nian, 1750?]
- Subject Headings
- - Yellow River (China)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - China--Yellow River
- Pictorial maps
- Manuscript maps
- Early maps
- - Scale not given.
- - Title pasted on verso.
- - Manuscript on silk.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows lower portion of the Yellow River in Jiangsu Province.
- - Hummel purchase 1930, no. 21.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Prev. call no.: G7822.Y4A5 1753 .H8 Vault Shelf
- - AACR2: 651/1; 650/2
- col. map 38 x 183 cm. on scroll.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.Y4A5 1750 .H8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale not given. Title pasted on verso. Manuscript on silk. Oriented with north to the bottom. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Shows lower portion of the Yellow River in Jiangsu Province. Hummel purchase 1930, no. 21. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Prev. call no.: G7822.Y4A5 1753 .H8 Vault Shelf AACR2: 651/1; 650/2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Huang He nan he tu. [Qianlong 15 nian, ?, 1750] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005024/.
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1750) Huang He nan he tu. [Qianlong 15 nian, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005024/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Huang He nan he tu. [Qianlong 15 nian, ?, 1750] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005024/>.