Maps [Binzhou ting xiang she quan tu]
About this Item
- [Binzhou ting xiang she quan tu]
- Other Title
- Complete commune map of Binzhou Prefecture
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [After 1902]
- Subject Headings
- - Bin Xian (Heilongjiang Sheng, China)--Maps
- - China--Heilongjiang Sheng--Bin Xian
- Manuscript maps
- Pictorial maps
- - Scale ca. 1:200,000.
- - Title supplied.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows Chinese Eastern Railroad built by Russians passing through Harbin. Also shows new immigrant settlements.
- - Bird's-eye-view.
- - Hummel purchase, 1934, no. 8.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Previous call number: G7823.B5A5 1904 .B5 Vault
- - AACR2: 700
- col. map on sheet 66 x 125 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.B5A5 1902 .B5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. [Binzhou Ting Xiang She Quan Tu]. [After, 1902] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005247/. (Accessed January 18, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1902) [Binzhou ting xiang she quan tu]. [After] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005247/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. [Binzhou Ting Xiang She Quan Tu]. [After, 1902] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005247/>.