Map [Gansu yu tu]
About this Item
- [Gansu yu tu]
- Other Title
- Map of Gansu Province
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [Between 1855 and 1871]
- Subject Headings
- - Gansu Sheng (China)--Maps
- - China--Gansu Sheng
- Pictorial maps
- Manuscript maps
- - Scale ca. 1:500,000.
- - Title supplied.
- - Shows mountains, rivers, and lakes of Gansu Province.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Hummel purchase 1930, no. 13.
- - Previous call number: G7823.G3A5 1870 .G3 Vault
- - AACR2
- col. map on sheet 115 x 209 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.G3A5 1871 .G3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:500,000. Title supplied. Shows mountains, rivers, and lakes of Gansu Province. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Hummel purchase 1930, no. 13. Previous call number: G7823.G3A5 1870 .G3 Vault AACR2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. [Gansu Yu Tu]. [Between 1855 and 1871, 1855] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002479/. (Accessed June 24, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1855) [Gansu yu tu]. [Between 1855 and 1871] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002479/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. [Gansu Yu Tu]. [Between 1855 and 1871, 1855] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002479/>.