Map Shengjng Sheng fu tu. Sheet 5
About this Item
- Shengjng Sheng fu tu.
- Contributor Names
- Ijūin, Kaneo.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 15 
- Shengjing Cheng nei wai tu -- Xinmintun jin di tu -- Shengjing Sheng, Nei Menggu Fakumen -- Tianzhuangtai jin pang Liaohe du chuan chang -- Shi san zhan jin pang tu -- Guangning Xian -- Yalujiang he kou tu -- Dadonggou -- Fenghuang Cheng -- Tieling Xian -- Kaiyuan Xian -- Xingjing -- Dagushan -- Xiuyan -- Liaoyang.
- Subject Headings
- - Liaoning Sheng (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Liaoning Sheng
- - Scales differ.
- - Shows city walls, streets, government branches, temples, and topography in the surrounding area.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Title from verso.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes 13 views.
- 15 ms. maps on 5 sheets: col. ; sheets 50 x 61 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.L4 svar .I6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scales differ. Shows city walls, streets, government branches, temples, and topography in the surrounding area. Relief shown by hachures. Title from verso. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes 13 views.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ijūin, Kaneo. Shengjng Sheng fu tu. [Meiji 15, 1882] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005157/. (Accessed December 14, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Ijūin, K. (1882) Shengjng Sheng fu tu. [Meiji 15] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005157/.
MLA citation style:
Ijūin, Kaneo. Shengjng Sheng fu tu. [Meiji 15, 1882] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005157/>.