Map Sichuan quan tu
About this Item
- Sichuan quan tu
- Other Title
- 四川全图 /
- Complete map of Sichuan Province
- Contributor Names
- Hubei Sheng (China). Guan shu ju.
- Created / Published
- Wuchang : Hubei guan shu ju, Qing Tongzhi 3 nian 
- Subject Headings
- - Sichuan Sheng (China)--Maps
- - China--Sichuan Sheng
- - Scale ca. 1:1,000,000.
- - Wood block print.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - One of 26 maps in "Da Qing yi tong yu di quan tu" which was compiled in 1864.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text and distance list.
- - AACR2
- map 104 x 121 cm. fold. to 34 x 20 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.S55 1864 .H8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:1,000,000. Wood block print. Relief shown pictorially. One of 26 maps in "Da Qing yi tong yu di quan tu" which was compiled in 1864. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text and distance list. AACR2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hubei Sheng . Guan Shu Ju. Sichuan Quan Tu. [Wuchang: Hubei guan shu ju, Qing Tongzhi 3 nian, 1864] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005122/.
APA citation style:
Hubei Sheng . Guan Shu Ju. (1864) Sichuan Quan Tu. [Wuchang: Hubei guan shu ju, Qing Tongzhi 3 nian] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005122/.
MLA citation style:
Hubei Sheng . Guan Shu Ju. Sichuan Quan Tu. [Wuchang: Hubei guan shu ju, Qing Tongzhi 3 nian, 1864] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005122/>.