Map Quan Chuan ying xun zeng bing tu. West
About this Item
- Quan Chuan ying xun zeng bing tu.
- Other Title
- Sichuan quan sheng yu tu
- Military atlas of Sichuan Province
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [After 1782]
- Subject Headings
- - Sichuan Sheng (China)--Defenses--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - China--Sichuan Sheng
- - Manuscript on silk.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Bird's-eye-view.
- - Labels pasted on to show the sites and strength of garrison troops in Sichuan Province.
- - Hummel gift 1962, no. 1.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - Previous call number: G7823.S55R2 1800 .Q8 Vault Shelf
- 1 ms. map : col. ; on sheet 56 x 391 cm., folded in case 28 x 20 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.S55R2 1782 .Q8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Manuscript on silk. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Bird's-eye-view. Labels pasted on to show the sites and strength of garrison troops in Sichuan Province. Hummel gift 1962, no. 1. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. Previous call number: G7823.S55R2 1800 .Q8 Vault Shelf
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Quan Chuan ying xun zeng bing tu. [After, 1782] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005070/. (Accessed March 27, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1782) Quan Chuan ying xun zeng bing tu. [After] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005070/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Quan Chuan ying xun zeng bing tu. [After, 1782] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005070/>.