Maps Zhongxiang Xian bu di shi ba gong quan tu.
About this Item
- Zhongxiang Xian bu di shi ba gong quan tu.
- Other Title
- Complete map of the embankment repairs in Zhongxiang County
- Created / Published
- [Between 1859 and 1875]
- Subject Headings
- - Levees--China--Zhongxiang Xian--Maps
- - Zhongxiang Xian (China)--Maps
- - China--Zhongxiang Xian
- Pictorial maps
- Manuscript maps
- - Pictorial map.
- - Covers from Zhangbikou to Damiaoji in Anlu Fu, Zhongxiang Xian, Hubei Sheng.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Panel title.
- - Brush-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Annotated with red labels pasted on to show status of construction for sections of levees.
- - Also shows total length and section lengths of 18 projects along Xiang He [Xiang River] in Hubei Sheng.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Previous call number: G7823.Z72N2 1858 .Z5 Vault Shelf
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 31 x 103 cm., sheet 31 x 132 cm., folded and attached to 2 wooden boards in portfolio 31 x 15 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.Z72N2 1875 .Z5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Zhongxiang Xian bu di shi ba gong quan tu. [Between 1859 and 1875, 1859] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/94680842/. (Accessed February 20, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1859) Zhongxiang Xian bu di shi ba gong quan tu. [Between 1859 and 1875] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/94680842/.
MLA citation style:
Zhongxiang Xian bu di shi ba gong quan tu. [Between 1859 and 1875, 1859] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/94680842/>.