Map [Rehe xing gong quan tu].
About this Item
- [Rehe xing gong quan tu].
- Other Title
- Panoramic view of the Rehe Imperial Palace
- Contributor Names
- Guan, Nianci, -1909.
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [Between 1875 and 1900]
- Subject Headings
- - Chengde (China)--Aerial views
- - Chengde (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Palaces--China--Chengde--Maps
- - China--Chengde
- - Perspective map not drawn to scale.
- - Title supplied.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper left.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Bird's-eye-view.
- - Shows the plan of the palace ground in Rehe.
- - Names of points of interest pasted on.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Hummel purchase 1930, no. 31.
- - Previous call number: G7824.C517A3 1890 .G8 Vault Shelf
- - AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 650/3; 700
- col. map 119 x 246 cm. on scroll.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.C517A3 1900 .G8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Perspective map not drawn to scale. Title supplied. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Relief shown pictorially. Bird's-eye-view. Shows the plan of the palace ground in Rehe. Names of points of interest pasted on. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Hummel purchase 1930, no. 31. Previous call number: G7824.C517A3 1890 .G8 Vault Shelf AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 650/3; 700
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Guan, Nianci, -1909, and Arthur W Hummel. [Rehe Xing Gong Quan Tu]. [Between 1875 and 1900, 1875] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005055/. (Accessed May 28, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Guan, N. & Hummel, A. W. (1875) [Rehe xing gong quan tu]. [Between 1875 and 1900] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005055/.
MLA citation style:
Guan, Nianci, -1909, and Arthur W Hummel. [Rehe Xing Gong Quan Tu]. [Between 1875 and 1900, 1875] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005055/>.