Map Plan goroda Dalʹni︠a︡go
About this Item
- Plan goroda Dalʹni︠a︡go
- Contributor Names
- Sakharov, V.
- Created / Published
- [Russia] : [publisher not identified] , [around 1899]
- [Russia] : Litografii︠a︡ T. Daloni︠a︡go
- Subject Headings
- - Dalian Shi (China)--Maps
- - Public buildings--China--Dalian Shi--Maps
- - China--Dalian Shi
- - City street map of Dalian (China) showing public buildings (in red) and block numbers
- - Relief shown by form lines; depths shown by contours and soundings
- - No dates of information or publication are present
- - In Russian
- - Includes statistical table and index of public buildings
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : color ; 44 x 48 cm, folded to 25 x 14 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.D3 1899 .S3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- City street map of Dalian (China) showing public buildings (in red) and block numbers Relief shown by form lines; depths shown by contours and soundings No dates of information or publication are present In Russian Includes statistical table and index of public buildings Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sakharov, V. Plan goroda Dalʹni︠a︡go. [Russia: publisher not identified around Russia: Litografii︠a︡ T. Daloni︠a︡go, 1899] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2019585138/.
APA citation style:
Sakharov, V. (1899) Plan goroda Dalʹni︠a︡go. [Russia: publisher not identified around Russia: Litografii︠a︡ T. Daloni︠a︡go] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2019585138/.
MLA citation style:
Sakharov, V. Plan goroda Dalʹni︠a︡go. [Russia: publisher not identified around Russia: Litografii︠a︡ T. Daloni︠a︡go, 1899] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2019585138/>.
More Maps like this
Map[Kanton, Konan, Kōsei, Anki kyokuchizu] Relief shown by form lines. Shows 5 counties (Xian): Yingde, Renhua, Qingyuan, and Hua of Guangdong Province, and Guiyang of Hunan Province. Also shows 5 cities (fu): Hengzhou and Changsha of Hunan...
- Contributor: Ozawa, Tokuhei
- Date: 1888
MapTown plans, Aden. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Great Britain. Army. Corps of Royal Engineers. 13 Field Survey Squadron
- Date: 1964
MapPlantas das fortalezas, pagodes & ca. da ilha de Ceilão. Relief shown pictorially only on map of Ceylon as a whole. Date annotated in pencil on title page. Pen-and-ink over pencil. Watercolor also on maps of Colombo, Negombo, and Ceylon as a...
- Date: 1650
Karta Manʹchzhurīi i alfavitnyĭ ukazatelʹ pomi︠e︡shchennykh na neĭ geograficheskikh imen General-content map of Manchuria Relief shown by shading Title from head of legend In Russian LC sheet imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, halved to enable folding to 64 x 39 cm, lead-pencil...
- Contributor: Borodovskiĭ, Leonid Ivanovich - Russia. Ministerstvo Finansov - Kartograficheskoe Zavedenie A. Ilʹina
- Date: 1901
MapDevelopment of the central area west and east of the Capitol--Washington D.C. 1941 Indexed for points of interest. "1-94." LC copy laminated and mounted on cloth backing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. DCP
- Contributor: United States. National Capital Park and Planning Commission
- Date: 1941