Map [Zhejiang Sheng yuan fang xiang quan tu].
About this Item
- [Zhejiang Sheng yuan fang xiang quan tu].
- Other Title
- City plan of Hangzhou, capital of Zhejiang Province
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [Qing Tongzhi 6 nian, 1867]
- Subject Headings
- - Hangzhou Shi (China)--Maps
- - China--Hangzhou Shi
- Pictorial maps
- Manuscript maps
- - Scale ca. 1:7,000.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Title supplied.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Hummel purchase 1930, no. 32.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Previous call number: G7824.H2A5 1874 .Z5 Vault Shelf
- - AACR2: 651/1; 650/2
- col. map 63 x 94 cm. on scroll.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.H2A5 1867 .Z5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:7,000. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Title supplied. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Hummel purchase 1930, no. 32. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call number: G7824.H2A5 1874 .Z5 Vault Shelf AACR2: 651/1; 650/2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Zhejiang Sheng yuan fang xiang quan tu. [Qing Tongzhi 6 nian, 1867] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005032/.
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1867) Zhejiang Sheng yuan fang xiang quan tu. [Qing Tongzhi 6 nian] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005032/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Zhejiang Sheng yuan fang xiang quan tu. [Qing Tongzhi 6 nian, 1867] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005032/>.