Maps Front cover
About this Item
- [Tongguk chido].
- Other Title
- Created / Published
- Kyŏnggi Chʻungchʻŏng-do -- Kyŏngsang-do -- Chŏlla-do -- Hwanghae-do -- Kangwŏn-do -- Hamgyŏng-bukto -- Hamgyŏng-namdo -- Pʻyŏngan-do.
- Subject Headings
- - Korea--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Korea
- Early maps
- Manuscript maps
- - Annotated catalogue of old Korean atlases and maps in the Library of Congress, p. 12, McCune #9
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Romanized.
- - Maps vary in size and some are cut or shaped to facilitate folding.
- - Purchased from Shannon McCune in 1982.
- - Form AACR2: ga37 2006-2-1
- - 京畿忠清道 -- 慶尚道 -- 全羅道 -- 黄海道 -- 江原道 -- 咸鏡北道 -- 咸鏡南道 -- 平安道.
- 1 atlas ( folded leaves) : ms., 8 hand col. maps ; 25 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G2330 .T64 176-
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[Tongguk Chido]. [176-?, 1760] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/83675014/. (Accessed February 21, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1760) [Tongguk chido]. [176-?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/83675014/.
MLA citation style:
[Tongguk Chido]. [176-?, 1760] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/83675014/>.