Map Sheet 5 [verso]
About this Item
- Keijō ōfuku rojōzu
- Other Title
- 京城往復路上圖 /
- Contributor Names
- Miura, Yoritaka.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 19 
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--Korea (South)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Korea (South)
- - Title (handwritten) from verso.
- - Relief shown by form lines and spot heights.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "朝紀三十九号・第二十六棚"--Written in red.
- -  従釜山至全羅道左水營 -- 2. 従全羅道左水営至新院 -- 3. 従新院至安城渡 -- 4. 従安城渡至京城 ; 従京城至利川 -- 5. 従京畿道利川至慶尚道尚州 -- 6. 従慶尚道尚州至釜山.
- 7 ms. maps on 6 sheets : col. ; 68 x 65 cm. or smaller, sheets 77 x 78 or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7901.P2 1886 .M5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Title (handwritten) from verso. Relief shown by form lines and spot heights. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. "朝紀三十九号・第二十六棚"--Written in red.  従釜山至全羅道左水營 -- 2. 従全羅道左水営至新院 -- 3. 従新院至安城渡 -- 4. 従安城渡至京城 ; 従京城至利川 -- 5. 従京畿道利川至慶尚道尚州 -- 6. 従慶尚道尚州至釜山.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Miura, Yoritaka. Keijō Ōfuku Rojōzu. [Meiji 19, 1886] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2010360468/.
APA citation style:
Miura, Y. (1886) Keijō Ōfuku Rojōzu. [Meiji 19] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010360468/.
MLA citation style:
Miura, Yoritaka. Keijō Ōfuku Rojōzu. [Meiji 19, 1886] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2010360468/>.