Map [Suruga no Kuni zu].
About this Item
- [Suruga no Kuni zu].
- Contributor Names
- Inō, Tadataka, 1745-1818.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Shizuoka-ken (Japan)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Japan--Shizuoka-ken
- - Title supplied.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Label attached to map: C. Copy of reduced map by Inō (71 years ago).
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; on sheet 24 x 32 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7963.S5 1816 .I61
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Label attached to map: C. Copy of reduced map by Inō (71 years ago). Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Inō, Tadataka. Suruga no Kuni zu. [?, 1816] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2004627630/.
APA citation style:
Inō, T. (1816) Suruga no Kuni zu. [?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2004627630/.
MLA citation style:
Inō, Tadataka. Suruga no Kuni zu. [?, 1816] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2004627630/>.
More Maps like this
Map[Suruga no Kuni zu. Scale ca. 1:40,000. Title supplied. Manuscript. Oriented with north to the left. Relief shown pictorially. Japanese. Label attached to map: C. Copy of original map of Inō (71 years ago). Available also...
- Contributor: Inō, Tadataka
- Date: 1816
MapSuruga no Kuni zenzu. Scale not given. Wood block print. Relief shown pictorially. Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Kikuya, Kōzabur
- Date: 1828
Map[Dai Nihon enkai yochi zenzu].
[大日本沿海輿地全図]. | [Inō daizu] | [Japan, Hokkaido to Kyushu] | [Inō taizu] Manuscript map in watercolor, black ink, and brush on rice paper. Geographical coverage complete in 214 sheets. Hokkaido & part of N. Japan are covered by scale of 1:43,600. Relief shown pictorially....
- Contributor: Inō, Tadataka
- Date: 1800
MapSangoku tsūran yochi rotei zenzu Shows Japan, Korea, coast of China, and Ryūkyū Islands. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Title from title piece mounted on cover. Worm holes in the map. Coordinates in Japanese on map of Sangoku tsūron...
- Contributor: Hayashi, Shihei
- Date: 1785
MapAbekawa-dōri sanchū ichien ezu Scale not given. Relief shown pictorially. Cover title. Manuscript; watercolor and ink. Manuscript for an official map began Feb. 2, Enkyō 5  Oriented with north toward the upper left. Pictorial map....
- Contributor: Ichiryūtei Shoraku Dōjin
- Date: 1862