Maps Circum-Pacific seismic potential, 1989-1999
About this Item
- Circum-Pacific seismic potential, 1989-1999
- Contributor Names
- Nishenko, S. P. (Stuart P.)
- National Earthquake Information Center.
- United States. Agency for International Development. Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance.
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Created / Published
- [Reston, Va.] : Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, [1991?]
- Subject Headings
- - Earthquakes--Pacific Ocean--Maps
- - Pacific Ocean
- - "This map is preliminary and has not been reviewed for conformity with U.S. Geological Survey editorial standards and stratigraphic nonmenclature."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes note.
- - DRM
- 1 map : col. ; 49 x 79 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G9231.C55 1999 .N5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsGeological Survey (U.S.)
National Earthquake Information Center
Nishenko, S. P.
Nishenko, S. P. (Stuart P.)
United States. Agency for International Development. Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Nishenko, S. P, National Earthquake Information Center, United States Agency For International Development. Office Of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance, and U.S Geological Survey. Circum-Pacific seismic potential, 1989 to 1999. [Reston, Va.: Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, ?, 1989] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682192/. (Accessed December 06, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Nishenko, S. P., National Earthquake Information Center, United States Agency For International Development. Office Of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance & Geological Survey, U. S. (1989) Circum-Pacific seismic potential, 1989 to 1999. [Reston, Va.: Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682192/.
MLA citation style:
Nishenko, S. P, et al. Circum-Pacific seismic potential, 1989 to 1999. [Reston, Va.: Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, ?, 1989] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/92682192/>.