Map New correct map of the flat surface, stationary earth
About this Item
- New correct map of the flat surface, stationary earth
- Other Title
- When reading map lay it flat on table
- Contributor Names
- Abizaid, John George, 1868-
- Created / Published
- Boston : [Publisher not identified], [c1920]
- Subject Headings
- - Earth (Planet)--Maps
- - Earth (Planet)
- - Flat earth map.
- - English and Arabic.
- - Text in English and Arabic and illustrations on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : color ; 37 cm in diameter, on sheet 43 x 38 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G9930 1920 .A2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washin gton, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Flat earth map. English and Arabic. Text in English and Arabic and illustrations on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Abizaid, John George. New Correct Map of the Flat Surface, Stationary Earth. [Boston: Publisher not identified, 1920] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013585077/.
APA citation style:
Abizaid, J. G. (1920) New Correct Map of the Flat Surface, Stationary Earth. [Boston: Publisher not identified] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013585077/.
MLA citation style:
Abizaid, John George. New Correct Map of the Flat Surface, Stationary Earth. [Boston: Publisher not identified, 1920] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013585077/>.