Book/Printed Material Image 3 of Jon Baansu : Eikoku rōdōkai no ijin
About this Item
- Jon Baansu : Eikoku rōdōkai no ijin
- Other Title
- ジョンバアンス : 英國勞働界の偉人 /
- Contributor Names
- Nishikawa, Kōjirō, 1876-1940.
- Created / Published
- Tōkyō : Katayama Sen, Meiji 35 
- Subject Headings
- - Burns, John,--1858-1943
- - Labor unions--Great Britain--Officials and employees--Biography
- - Politicians--Great Britain--Biography
- - Cover title.
- - "MOJ 75-A 508" : intended for microfilm.
- - LC copy from Naimushō Keihokyoku censorship collection; inspector's decision: "Meiji 43-nen 11-gatsu 1-nichi Shiritsu Narita Toshokan ni oite sashiosae."
- 48 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- HD8393.B8 N57 1902
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Access Advisory
- Access onsite only.
- Online Format
- Cover title. "MOJ 75-A 508" : intended for microfilm. LC copy from Naimushō Keihokyoku censorship collection; inspector's decision: "Meiji 43-nen 11-gatsu 1-nichi Shiritsu Narita Toshokan ni oite sashiosae."
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress obtained permission to make these collection materials available online for educational and research purposes through a collaboration with the National Diet Library of Japan. However, these rights do not extend to third party uses. Some parts of the collection may be in the public domain under Japanese law, which protects cinematic materials for seventy years from creation or publication, and other works for 50 years from the death of the author, and corporate or anonymous works for 50 years from publication. Public domain materials are free for use and reuse.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by copyright law requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. See our Legal Notices and Privacy and Publicity Rights for additional information and restrictions.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Nishikawa, Kōjirō. Jon Baansu: Eikoku rōdōkai no ijin. [Tōkyō: Katayama Sen, Meiji 35, 1902] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/99430069/.
APA citation style:
Nishikawa, K. (1902) Jon Baansu: Eikoku rōdōkai no ijin. [Tōkyō: Katayama Sen, Meiji 35] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99430069/.
MLA citation style:
Nishikawa, Kōjirō. Jon Baansu: Eikoku rōdōkai no ijin. [Tōkyō: Katayama Sen, Meiji 35, 1902] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/99430069/>.