Book/Printed Material Image 1 of Yūbi zenshū
About this Item
- Yūbi zenshū
- Other Title
- 有美全集 /
- Contributor Names
- Aoyagi, Yūbi, 1893-1945.
- Created / Published
- Tōkyō : Kōbunkan, Meiji 44 
-  Haru, natsu no maki --  Aki, fuyu no maki.
- - Cover title.
- - "MOJ 75-A 448" : intended for microfilm.
- - LC set incomplete: v.  wanting (projected for June 1911 publication. Cf. Colophon verso of v. ).
- - LC set v.  from Naimushō Keihokyoku censorship collection; classified as "fū[zoku]" and banned.
- - Not listed in NDL Meijiki kankō tosho
- 2 v. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- AC146 .A569 1911
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Access Advisory
- Access onsite only.
- Online Format
- Cover title. "MOJ 75-A 448" : intended for microfilm. LC set incomplete: v.  wanting (projected for June 1911 publication. Cf. Colophon verso of v. ). LC set v.  from Naimushō Keihokyoku censorship collection; classified as "fū[zoku]" and banned. Not listed in NDL Meijiki kankō tosho
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress obtained permission to make these collection materials available online for educational and research purposes through a collaboration with the National Diet Library of Japan. However, these rights do not extend to third party uses. Some parts of the collection may be in the public domain under Japanese law, which protects cinematic materials for seventy years from creation or publication, and other works for 50 years from the death of the author, and corporate or anonymous works for 50 years from publication. Public domain materials are free for use and reuse.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by copyright law requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. See our Legal Notices and Privacy and Publicity Rights for additional information and restrictions.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Aoyagi, Yūbi. Yūbi Zenshū. [Tōkyō: Kōbunkan, Meiji 44, 1911] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/98840870/.
APA citation style:
Aoyagi, Y. (1911) Yūbi Zenshū. [Tōkyō: Kōbunkan, Meiji 44] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98840870/.
MLA citation style:
Aoyagi, Yūbi. Yūbi Zenshū. [Tōkyō: Kōbunkan, Meiji 44, 1911] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/98840870/>.