Book/Printed Material Image 1 of The national providence, essays.
About this Item
- The national providence, essays.
- Contributor Names
- Smith, James Carmichael, 1852-
- Created / Published
- London, K. Paul, Trench, Trübner, 1910.
- Subject Headings
- - Working class--Great Britain
- - Property--Great Britain
- - Social security--Great Britain
- vi, 103 p. 21 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- HD8390 .S59
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress African American Perspectives collection have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Smith, James Carmichael. The National Providence, Essays. London, K. Paul, Trench, Trübner, 1910. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/73169308/.
APA citation style:
Smith, J. C. (1910) The National Providence, Essays. London, K. Paul, Trench, Trübner. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73169308/.
MLA citation style:
Smith, James Carmichael. The National Providence, Essays. London, K. Paul, Trench, Trübner, 1910. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/73169308/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
The new slavery Caption title. Imprint date inferred from text. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. LC copy formerly part of YA Collection: YA 17118. Source: Source unknown.
- Contributor: African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - Davis, John
- Date: 1890
Pensions : challenges and choices: the first report of the Pensions Commission. Includes bibliographical references and indexes. Also available online (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing).
- Contributor: Great Britain. Pensions Commission
- Date: 2004
From life crisis to lifelong learning : rethinking working-class "drop out" from higher education / Includes bibliographical references (p. 73-75).
- Date: 2005
Affordable credit : the way forward / Includes bibliographical references (p. 38-39).
- Contributor: Kempson, Elaine - Collard, Sharon
- Date: 2005
Time and tide, Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Ruskin, John
- Date: 1876