Book/Printed Material Image 37 of America of to-morrow,
About this Item
- America of to-morrow,
- Other Title
- America of tomorrow
- Contributor Names
- Klein, Félix, 1862-1953.
- Wilkins, Ernest Hatch, 1880-1966.
- Created / Published
- Chicago, A. C. McClurg & Co., 1911.
- Subject Headings
- - United States--Description and travel
- - National characteristics, American
- - Also available in digital form.
- xii, 359 p. front. (port.) 22 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- E168 .K655
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Also available in digital form.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The contents of the Library of Congress American Notes: Travels in America, 1750 to 1920 Collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, American Notes: Travels in America, 1750 to 1920 Collection.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Klein, Félix, and Ernest Hatch Wilkins. America of To-Morrow. Chicago, A. C. McClurg & Co, 1911. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/11027765/.
APA citation style:
Klein, F. & Wilkins, E. H. (1911) America of To-Morrow. Chicago, A. C. McClurg & Co. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/11027765/.
MLA citation style:
Klein, Félix, and Ernest Hatch Wilkins. America of To-Morrow. Chicago, A. C. McClurg & Co, 1911. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/11027765/>.