Photo, Print, Drawing Platforms illustrated.
About this Item
- Platforms illustrated.
- Created / Published
- attributed to Prang & Company, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, n. d.
- Subject Headings
- - Slavery
- - Irish American
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - African American
- - Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson) 1822-1885
- - Copperheads/Peace Democrats
- - Davis, Jefferson (1808-1889)
- - McClellan, George Brinton (1826-1885)
- - secession
- - Emancipation Proclamation
- - Sumner, Charles (1811-1874)
- - Farragut, David Glasgow (1801-1870)
- - Wood, Fernando (1812-1881)
- - Baltimore Platform
- - Seymour, Horatio (1810-1886)
- - Vallandigham, Clement Larid (1820-1871)
- - Chicago Platform
- - 1864 election
- - Democratic National Convention
- - Lincoln-portrait of
- - political cartoon
- - Republican National Convention
- - Portraits
- - Broadsides
- - humor, satire
- - United States -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Philadelphia
- humor, satire
- 32.5 x 38.9 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 4, no. 35
- Stern catalog 5067
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
FormatPhoto, Print, Drawing
Democratic National Convention
Farragut, David Glasgow
Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson)
McClellan, George Brinton
Republican National Convention
Vallandigham, Clement Larid
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Platforms Illustrated. Pennsylvania Philadelphia United States, . attributed to Prang & Company, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, n. d. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000340/. (Accessed April 25, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Platforms Illustrated. Pennsylvania Philadelphia United States, . attributed to Prang & Company, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, n. d. [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000340/.
MLA citation style:
Platforms Illustrated. attributed to Prang & Company, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, n. d. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000340/>.