Manuscript/Mixed Material The autobiography of Abraham Lincoln.
About this Item
- The autobiography of Abraham Lincoln.
- Contributor Names
- Lincoln, Abraham (Author)
- Created / Published
- Edward T. Kelly Company, Chicago, Illinois, n. d.
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Sumner, Charles (1811-1874)
- - Lincoln's law practice
- - Trumbell, Lyman (1813-1896)
- - Lincoln-portrait of
- - Davis, David (1818-1886)
- - Lincoln, life of
- - Lincoln-physical appearance/personality
- - Whig party
- - Genealogy
- - Black Hawk War, The
- - Fell, Jesse Weldon (1808-1887)
- - Missouri Compromise
- - Manuscripts
- - Portraits
- - Broadsides
- - United States -- Illinois -- Cook -- Chicago
- - United States -- Illinois -- Sangamon
- - United States -- Kansas -- Hardin
- - United States -- Illinois -- Macon
- - United States -- Virginia -- Rockingham
- - United States -- Indiana -- Spencer
- - United States -- Illinois -- New Salem
- - Includes facsimile of letter Lincoln wrote to Jesse W. Fell.
- 68.2 x 53 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Stern catalog 4791
- Portfolio 6, no. 8
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
SubjectsBlack Hawk War, the
Fell, Jesse Weldon
Lincoln's Law Practice
Lincoln, Life of
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lincoln, Abraham. The autobiography of Abraham Lincoln. Edward T. Kelly Company, Chicago, Illinois, n. d. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000674/. (Accessed June 25, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Lincoln, A. The autobiography of Abraham Lincoln. Edward T. Kelly Company, Chicago, Illinois, n. d. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000674/.
MLA citation style:
Lincoln, Abraham. The autobiography of Abraham Lincoln. Edward T. Kelly Company, Chicago, Illinois, n. d. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000674/>.