Book/Printed Material Image 1 of [Brief biographical sketch], Abraham Lincoln. President of the United States of America.
About this Item
- [Brief biographical sketch], Abraham Lincoln. President of the United States of America.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Slavery
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Fremont, John Charles (1813-1890)
- - Lincoln's law practice
- - Douglas, Stephen Arnold (1813-1861)
- - Trumbell, Lyman (1813-1896)
- - Clay, Henry (1797-1852)
- - Chicago Platform
- - Lincoln, life of
- - Whig party
- - Lincoln, Thomas Senior (1778-1851)
- - Lincoln, Nancy Hanks (1784-1818)
- - Black Hawk War, The
- - Missouri Compromise
- - Lincoln, Abraham-Congressman
- - Giddings, Joshua R. (1795-1864)
- - Broadsides
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington
- - United States -- Illinois -- Sangamon -- Springfield
- - Mexico
- - United States -- Louisiana -- Orleans Parish -- New Orleans
- - United States -- Virginia -- Rockingham
- - United States -- Indiana -- Spencer
- - United States -- Kentucky -- Hardin
- - United States -- Pennsylvania -- Berks
- - United States -- Illinois -- Pike -- New Salem
- 37 x 26 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 17, no. 9
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
SubjectsBlack Hawk War, the
Douglas, Stephen Arnold
Fremont, John Charles
Giddings, Joshua R.
Lincoln's Law Practice
Lincoln, Life of
Lincoln, Nancy Hanks
Lincoln, Thomas Senior
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[Brief biographical sketch, Abraham Lincoln. President of the United States of America]. 1861. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000725/. (Accessed January 23, 2018.)
APA citation style:
(1861) [Brief biographical sketch, Abraham Lincoln. President of the United States of America]. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000725/.
MLA citation style:
[Brief biographical sketch, Abraham Lincoln. President of the United States of America]. 1861. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000725/>.