Book/Printed Material Extract from the remarks of Jas. A. Garfield.
About this Item
- Extract from the remarks of Jas. A. Garfield.
- Contributor Names
- Garfield, James A. (Author)
- Created / Published
- Washington, D. C., April 14, 1866
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln-tribute
- - Garfield, James Abram (1831-1881)
- - observance of Lincoln's death
- - Poetry
- - Broadsides
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington
- - Original broadside announcing remarks of James A. Garfield on the first anniversary of the death of Abraham Lincoln in the House of Representatives.
- 22 x 15 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 7, no. 55
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Garfield, James A. Extract from the remarks of Jas. A. Garfield. Washington, D. C, 1866. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000844/. (Accessed September 25, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Garfield, J. A. (1866) Extract from the remarks of Jas. A. Garfield. Washington, D. C. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000844/.
MLA citation style:
Garfield, James A. Extract from the remarks of Jas. A. Garfield. Washington, D. C, 1866. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000844/>.