Periodical The Republican Standard.
About this Item
- The Republican Standard.
- Created / Published
- The Republican Standard, Rufus Blanchard, Chicago, Illinois, 1860
- Subject Headings
- - Slavery
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - abolition
- - political campaign
- - Rail Splitter
- - Mississippi River
- - Republican Platform
- - Douglas, Stephen Arnold (1813-1861)
- - Kansas-Nebraska Act
- - railroad
- - Trumbell, Lyman (1813-1896)
- - Lincoln-Douglas debates (1858)
- - Clay, Henry (1797-1852)
- - Ohio River
- - Lincoln-portrait of
- - Calhoun, John Caldwell (1782-1850)
- - U.S. Capitol
- - Lincoln, life of
- - Lecompton slave constitution
- - Whig party
- - Cass, Lewis (1782-1866)
- - Lincoln, Thomas Senior (1778-1851)
- - homestead bill
- - Black Hawk War, The
- - Chicago Wigwam
- - Missouri Compromise
- - Lincoln homestead
- - Wilmot Priviso
- - Periodicals
- - Portraits
- - Sheet Music
- - Newspaper
- - Broadsides
- - United States -- Kansas
- - United States -- Texas
- - United States -- Nebraska
- - United States -- Illinois -- Cook -- Chicago
- Sheet Music
- - Partly colored broadside in five columns within a colored border of a rail fence. Heading in a large type.
- - No 1745, Vol. 3. T. W. Streeter Collection sale, 1967.
- 72 x 59 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 13, no. 18
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
Black Hawk War, the
Calhoun, John Caldwell
Douglas, Stephen Arnold
Lecompton Slave Constitution
Lincoln, Life of
Lincoln, Thomas Senior
Lincoln-Douglas Debates (1858)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Republican Standard. The Republican Standard, Rufus Blanchard, Chicago, Illinois, 1860. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000895/. (Accessed June 24, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1860) The Republican Standard. The Republican Standard, Rufus Blanchard, Chicago, Illinois. [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000895/.
MLA citation style:
The Republican Standard. The Republican Standard, Rufus Blanchard, Chicago, Illinois, 1860. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000895/>.