Books Page 1 of The Evening Telegraph, [newspaper]. April 15, 1865.
About this Item
- The Evening Telegraph, [newspaper]. April 15, 1865.
- Created / Published
- The Evening Telegraph, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, April 15, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lee, Robert Edward (1807-1870)
- - Lincoln's assassination
- - Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson) 1822-1885
- - Davis, Jefferson (1808-1889)
- - Halleck, Henry Wager (1815-1872)
- - Johnson, Andrew (1808-1875)
- - Lincoln, Mary Todd (1818-1882)
- - Chase, Salmon Portland (1808-1873)
- - Welles, Gideon (1802-1878)
- - Lincoln, Robert Todd (1843-1926)
- - Sumner, Charles (1811-1874)
- - Lincoln's deathbed
- - White House, The
- - Booth, John Wilkes (1838-1865)
- - Colfax, Schuyler (1823-1885)
- - Seward, William Henry (1801-1872)
- - Stanton, Edwin (1814-1869)
- - McCulloch, Hugh H. (1808-1895)
- - Ford's Theatre
- - Our American Cousin
- - Keene, Laura (Mary Frances Moss) (1826-1873)
- - Surratt, John Harrison Jr. (1844-1916)
- - Augur, Christopher Colon (1821-1898)
- - Seward, Frederick William (1830-1915)
- - Dix, John Adam (1798-1879)
- - Gurley, Pineas D. (1816-1868)
- - Usher, John P. (1816-1889)
- - Speed, James (1812-1887)
- - Dennison, James A. (1815-1882)
- - Field, Maunsell B. (1822-1875)
- - Otto, John Conrad (1774-1844)
- - Meigs, Montgomery C. (1816-1892)
- - Todd, John Blair Smith (1814-1872)
- - Hay, John (1838-1905)
- - Oglesby, Richard J. (1824-1899)
- - Abbott, Dr. E. W. (Anderson R) (1837-1913)
- - Stone, Robert King (1822-1872)
- - Harris, Clara H. (1834-1883)
- - inauguration
- - Ord, Edward Otho Cresap (1818-1883)
- - Adams, Charles Francis
- - newspaper
- - Portraits
- - Periodicals
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington
- - United States -- New York
- - United States -- Maryland -- Baltimore
- - United States -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Philadelphia
- - United States -- New York -- Erie -- Buffalo
- - United States -- New York -- Monroe -- Rochester
- - United States -- Pennsylvania -- Dauphin -- Harrisburg
- - United States -- Virginia -- Danville
- - United States -- New York -- Dutchess -- Poughkeepsie
- - United States -- Maryland -- Prince George
- - United States -- Easton
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Newspapers; Portfolio 4
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
SubjectsAbbott, Dr. E. W. (Anderson R)
Adams, Charles Francis
Augur, Christopher Colon
Booth, John Wilkes
Chase, Salmon Portland
Dennison, James A.
Dix, John Adam
Field, Maunsell B.
Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson)
Gurley, Pineas D.
Halleck, Henry Wager
Harris, Clara H.
Keene, Laura (Mary Frances Moss)
Lee, Robert Edward
Lincoln, Mary Todd
Lincoln, Robert Todd
McCulloch, Hugh H.
Meigs, Montgomery C.
Oglesby, Richard J.
Ord, Edward Otho Cresap
Otto, John Conrad
Our American Cousin
Seward, Frederick William
Seward, William Henry
Stone, Robert King
Surratt, John Harrison Jr.
Todd, John Blair Smith
Usher, John P.
White House, the
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[The Evening Telegraph, newspaper. April 15, 1865]. The Evening Telegraph, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1865. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001238/. (Accessed February 26, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1865) [The Evening Telegraph, newspaper. April 15, 1865]. The Evening Telegraph, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001238/.
MLA citation style:
[The Evening Telegraph, newspaper. April 15, 1865]. The Evening Telegraph, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1865. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001238/>.