Manuscript/Mixed Material Page 1 of 1874
About this Item
- Created / Published
- January 1874 - November 12, 1874
- Subject Headings
- - Douglass, Frederick, 1818-1895
- - Manuscripts
- - Correspondence
- - Miscellaneous Documents
- - United States -- New York -- Rochester
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington, D.C
- Miscellaneous Documents
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: General Correspondence
- Source Collection
- Frederick Douglass Papers at the Library of Congress
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
The contents of The Frederick Douglass Papers at the Library of Congress are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, The Frederick Douglass Papers at the Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
. January 1874, 1874. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mfd.04007/.
APA citation style:
(1874) . January 1874. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mfd.04007/.
MLA citation style:
. January 1874, 1874. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mfd.04007/>.