Manuscript/Mixed Material Interview with Francis J. Tatu
About this Item
- Interview with Francis J. Tatu
- Contributor Names
- Klingaman, Susan M. (Interviewer)
- Tatu, Francis J. (Interviewee)
- Created / Published
- October 24, 2000
- Subject Headings
- - Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training
- - Diplomacy
- - Foreign relations
- - Oral history
- - Interviews
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington
- - Taiwan -- Taichung
- - Philippines -- Manila
- - Thailand -- Bangkok
- - Australia -- Canberra
- - Malaysia -- Kuala Lumpur
- - Nepal -- Kathmandu
- - Indonesia -- Jakarta
- - Hong Kong
- - Brunei
- - Vietnam -- Chiang Mai
- - South and Central Asia
- - East Asia and Pacific
- Source Collection
- The Foreign Affairs Oral History Collection of the Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
ContributorsKlingaman, Susan M.
Tatu, Francis J.
SubjectsAssociation for Diplomatic Studies and Training
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. See Legal Notices and Privacy and Publicity Rights for additional information and restrictions.
The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and to hear from individuals or institutions having any additional information. Please contact us through our Ask A Librarian service.
Researchers wishing to cite this collection should include the following information:
Frontline Diplomacy, Manuscript Division, Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.
Items included in this collection with the permission of rights holders are listed below. For further use or reproduction of those items contact the rightsholders listed.
Interview of William W. Lehfeldt by William Burr, April 29, 1987, made available here with permission from The Foundation for Iranian Studies, 4343 Montgomery Avenue, Suite 200, Bethesda, MD 20814.
Interview of John S. Service by Rosemary Levinson, 1977, made available here with permission from The Regional Oral History Office, 486 The Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California 94720-6000.
Oral history interviews conducted by Mrs. Ann Miller Morin (below), made available here with permission from Mrs. Ann Miller Morin, 3330 North Leisure World Blvd., Apt. 808, Silver Spring, MD 20906.
- Interview of Anne Cox Chambers, October 23, 1985
- Interview of Jane Abell Coon, November 4, 1986
- Interview of Betty Crites Dillon, December 9, 1987
- Interview of Ruth Lewis Farkas, October 24, 1985
- Interview of Rosemary Lucas Ginn, October 28, 1997
- Interview of Constance Ray Harvey, 1988
- Interview of Mari-Luci Jaramillo, February 21, 1987
- Interview of Jeane Jordan Kirkpatrick, May 28, 1987
- Interview of Caroline Clendening Laise, May 8, 1985
- Interview of Claire Boothe Luce, September 19, 1986
- Interview of Mary Seymour Olmsted, June 25, 1985
- Interview of Nancy Ostrander, May 14, 1986
- Interview of Rozanne L. Ridgway, March 18, 1987
- Interview of Mabel Murphy Smythe, May 2, 1986
- Interview of Margaret Joy Tibbetts, May 28, 1985
- Interview of Melissa Foelsh Wells, March 27, 1984
- Interview of Faith Ryan Whittlesey, December 7, 1988
These 17 interviews are part of the collection on deposit in the Sophia Smith Collection External.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Klingaman, Susan M, and Francis J Tatu. Interview with Francis J. Tatu. 2000. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mfdipbib001162/.
APA citation style:
Klingaman, S. M. & Tatu, F. J. (2000) Interview with Francis J. Tatu. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mfdipbib001162/.
MLA citation style:
Klingaman, Susan M, and Francis J Tatu. Interview with Francis J. Tatu. 2000. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mfdipbib001162/>.