Manuscript/Mixed Material Image 1 of James Madison to George Thomson, June 30, 1825.
About this Item
- James Madison to George Thomson, June 30, 1825.
- Contributor Names
- Thomson, George (Addressee)
- Madison, James
- Created / Published
- June 30, 1825
- Subject Headings
- - General Correspondence
- - Manuscripts
- - Correspondence
- - Transcripts, guides, and tools to help you use this collection may be found at http://www.loc.gov/collection/james-madison-papers/about-this-collection/
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Series: Series 1, General Correspondence, 1723-1859
- Microfilm Reel: 21
- Source Collection
- The James Madison Papers at the Library of Congress
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
The contents of the Library of Congress James Madison Papers are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, James Madison Papers.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Thomson, George, and James Madison. James Madison to George Thomson. 1825. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mjm019029/.
APA citation style:
Thomson, G. & Madison, J. (1825) James Madison to George Thomson. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mjm019029/.
MLA citation style:
Thomson, George, and James Madison. James Madison to George Thomson. 1825. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mjm019029/>.