Manuscript/Mixed Material Image 2 of Alexander Hamilton Papers: Family Papers, 1737-1917; 1737-1749
About this Item
- Alexander Hamilton Papers: Family Papers, 1737-1917; 1737-1749
- Contributor Names
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804
- Created / Published
- 1737 - 1749
- Subject Headings
- - Finance, Public--United States
- - New York (State)--Politics and government--1775-1865
- - Church, Angelica Schuyler, 1756-1815--Correspondence
- - Hamilton, Elizabeth Schuyler, 1757-1854--Correspondence
- - Schuyler, Philip John, 1733-1804--Correspondence
- - Washington, George, 1732-1799
- - Church family
- - Hamilton family
- - Schuyler family
- - McLane family
- - Mint of the United States
- - United States. Constitutional Convention (1787)
- - United States. Continental Army
- - United States. Continental Congress
- - United States. Department of the Treasury
- - Society for Establishing Useful Manufactures
- - Manufacturing industries--United States
- - National banks (United States)
- - United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783
- - Manuscripts
- - United States
- Call Number/Physical Location
- mss24612, box 37; reel 29
- series: Family Papers, 1737-1917
- Source Collection
- Alexander Hamilton Papers
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Dates1737 to 1749
Church, Angelica Schuyler
Hamilton, Elizabeth Schuyler
Mint of the United States
National Banks (United States)
New York (State)
Politics and Government
Schuyler, Philip John
Society for Establishing Useful Manufactures
United States. Constitutional Convention (1787)
United States. Continental Army
United States. Continental Congress
United States. Department of the Treasury
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress’s digital scans of the papers of Alexander Hamilton are in the public domain.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, Alexander Hamilton Papers.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hamilton, Alexander. Alexander Hamilton Papers: Family Papers, -1917; -1749. - 1749, 1737. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mss246120768/.
APA citation style:
Hamilton, A. (1737) Alexander Hamilton Papers: Family Papers, -1917; -1749. - 1749. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mss246120768/.
MLA citation style:
Hamilton, Alexander. Alexander Hamilton Papers: Family Papers, -1917; -1749. - 1749, 1737. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mss246120768/>.