Manuscript/Mixed Material Image 560 of Zachary Taylor Papers: Series 2, General Correspondence, 1814-1850; 1814-1850
About this Item
- Zachary Taylor Papers: Series 2, General Correspondence, 1814-1850; 1814-1850
- Contributor Names
- Taylor, Zachary, 1784-1850
- Created / Published
- 1814 - 1850
- Subject Headings
- - Presidents--United States
- - Polk, James K. (James Knox), 1795-1849--Correspondence
- - Clayton, John M. (John Middleton), 1796-1856--Correspondence
- - Crawford, George Washington, 1798-1872--Correspondence
- - Crittenden, John J. (John Jordan), 1787-1863--Correspondence
- - Davis, Jefferson, 1808-1889--Correspondence
- - Jesup, Thomas Sidney, 1788-1860--Correspondence
- - Parker, Daniel, 1782-1846--Correspondence
- - Prentice, E. P. (Ezra P.)--Correspondence
- - Ringgold, Thomas W.--Correspondence
- - Scott, Winfield, 1786-1866--Correspondence
- - Spencer, John C. (John Canfield), 1788-1855--Correspondence
- - Taylor, Elizabeth L. (Elizabeth Lee), 1792-1845--Correspondence
- - Taylor family
- - United States. Army
- - Indians of North America--Wars--1815-1875
- - Plantations--Southern States
- - Seminole War, 2nd, 1835-1842
- - United States--Politics and government--1849-1853
- - Manuscripts
- - United States
- Call Number/Physical Location
- mss42440, reel 1
- series: Series 2, General Correspondence, 1814-1850
- Source Collection
- Zachary Taylor Papers
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Dates1814 to 1850
SubjectsClayton, John M. (John Middleton)
Crawford, George Washington
Crittenden, John J. (John Jordan)
Indians of North America
Jesup, Thomas Sidney
Politics and Government
Polk, James K. (James Knox)
Prentice, E. P. (Ezra P.)
Ringgold, Thomas W.
Seminole War, 2nd
Spencer, John C. (John Canfield)
Taylor, Elizabeth L. (Elizabeth Lee)
United States. Army
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to manuscripts at the Library of Congress for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The written permission of the copyright owners and/or holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, Zachary Taylor Papers.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Taylor, Zachary. Zachary Taylor Papers: Series 2, General Correspondence, -1850; -1850. - 1850, 1814. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mss42440002/.
APA citation style:
Taylor, Z. (1814) Zachary Taylor Papers: Series 2, General Correspondence, -1850; -1850. - 1850. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mss42440002/.
MLA citation style:
Taylor, Zachary. Zachary Taylor Papers: Series 2, General Correspondence, -1850; -1850. - 1850, 1814. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mss42440002/>.